Rose Roofing feature in Burton Roofing Monthly
ROSE ROOFING was featured in the Burton Roofing Monthly in the month of April 2018, below are some of the FAQ we get asked. Has your question been asked below? If not do not hesitate to send your question direct to Rose Roofing and we will respond as quickly as we can.
Why choose SBS Modified Torch on over APP?
- Faster flow of bitumen
- Less heat required (cost, time & energy savings)
- Greater flexibility in cold climates
Do Rose Roofing guarantee their SBS Torch on Products?
Yes, Rose Roofing offers 7, 10, 15 & 20 year material only guarantees dependent upon system used. Please contact branch for further information.
What is the difference between Torch-on and Pour and Roll systems?
- Both offer excellent waterproofing characteristics.
- Torch on is applied by heating bitumen already on the back of the felt.
- Pour and roll is applied using hot bitumen warmed and the felt rolled into the liquid bitumen.
What meterage do you get in a pack of Rose Roofing Shingles?
Rose Shingles cover 3m² per pack. The shingles are available in Red, Green and Black in 3 different styles; Hexagonal, 3 Tab Square and 4 Tab Square.
What products in the Rose Roofing range would be suited to roofing a barn/ large stable?
Rose Roofing offers a wide range of different product to suit these needs depending upon the style of roof the customer is looking for;
- 38KG Green Mineral, applied using Rose Roofing Felt Adhesive.
- High performance polyester felts for a more premium finish.
- Rose roofing also provide coloured bitumen roof sheets which can look very ascetically pleasing when applied on a stable.
- Rose roofing shingles are also a good option If you are looking for the tiled look on a roof.
Do rose roofing sell products for DIY projects and sheds?
Yes, rose roofing have a wide range of traditional and DIY products that will work for simple DIY projects, for more information see the Burton Roofing website.
Do I need to allow for overlaps when measuring for my roof?
Yes, you must allow 10% to accommodate for overlaps.
Why are polyester felts considered as the premium products?
Polyester based felts have better tensile and tear strengths as opposed to other raw materials, thus making them a more durable and hard wearing products.
What colours are available on Rose Roofing Modi-Torch/Dura-Torch range?
Green, Red, Black, Brown, Blue-Grey, and Sand Capsheet (Used in conjunction with Solar reflective paint).
Where are Rose Roofing products manufactured?
Rose roofing are an independently run family business manufacturing our products at our site in Castleford west Yorkshire.